Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday [1]

Tumblr has been a serious addiction of mine for the past few years. I have somewhere in the realm of 4 pages, but I really only maintain two of them. These are vredig and wildflwrchild. vredig (which means "peaceful" in Dutch) is my "personal" tumblr, while wildflwrchild is (you guessed it) a fashion-y blog that mostly coincides with this blog. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've reblogged this week.

*Please note that I will include the sources if they can be found, but they are generally hard to find using tumblr. If you know a source of a picture, I would love it if you could send me it so I could properly source each picture.

12 comments:

  1. these photos are very inspirational! The ocean/beach one with the reef looks unreal!


    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tumblr can totally over take your life, i've lost hours on it without even realizing it haha. and love the photos you've chosen- especially the daisies one and the park bench one. that's such a romantic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!
    Wonderful pictures, my favourite the one of the girl with the purple hair
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! Love them.
    You have another follower. Please pass on my blog!

    Kisses

    http://figuraestilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wild Flower Child!
    I love this idea! Tumblr. Tuesday! Super neat, and talk about awesome images :)

    Thanks for the comment, and I hope you get to put my tips to good use in your apartment very soon!
    Smiles and all the best,
    Savannah
    untetheredasacloud.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wild Flower Child!
    What a cool idea– Tumblr. Tuesday! Love it, and I love the photos! Super neat :)

    Also, thanks for the blog comment! I hope you get to put my tips to good use very soon!
    Smiles and all the best,
    Savannah
    untetheredasacloud.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely post. I particularly like the skull picture.

    attempted ambition blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous images!

    xo danni

    http://hellodenj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious pics! I used to fall Alice style down into the rabbit hole of my tumblr account too~~ but now I just do that on pinterest instead >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos :!

    Check out my Blog, if you like :)
    Blog: http://blogn93.blogspot.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/N93ByJuliaHaghjoo

    N°93

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic