Monday, April 1, 2013

Currently - 1 April 2013


Listening - I have been all about the 90s Pop Radio Pandora station lately!

Eating - kale chips and rainbow vegan cupcakes that I made this weekend!

Drinking - water 4ever

Reading - I'm currently reading This Organic Life: Confessions of a Suburban Homesteader by Joan Dye Gussow

Watching - right now I'm in the middle of Food Fight (based on the book by Michael Pollan)

Planning - my week out; I had today off from classes so my week really starts tomorrow

Wearing - sweatpants with a teal top with a zebra cardigan

Nails - naked...painting them asap!

Feeling - a bit sleepy, even though it's only 8pm

Weather - it was GORGEOUS all day until a rainstorm and the cold came out of nowhere

Wanting - for my room to magically become clean and organized without me having to work, ha

Needing - to finish unpacking/do said cleaning

Thinking - about how I'm really going to put a great deal of effort into becoming more organized and on top of things

Enjoying - my new iPhone!!! (please send me app recommendations!)



6 comments:

  1. Hahaha LINE! It's something like Whatsapp but much cuter because there's stickers available! Of course some photography app (tonnes of good free one) and any other app under the world >D OH, do download "Free App of the Day" where it gives you one free (paid) app every single day and you can decide whether or not you want to download it! I find that pretty useful <3

    mish
    www.mishberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apps that I obsess over: PicStitch, Instagram, and Diptic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OoOoh, let me know how Food Fight is, I love Mr. Pollan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try making kale chips! :)
    And no app recommendations from me, I'm a Blackberry girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbow cupcakes are amazing! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic