Thursday, April 18, 2013

Currently - 18 April 2013

I figured today would be the perfect day to do a life update since I have been away from blogging for such a long time (since my computer broke). I just got my laptop back, and I am very excited to continue blogging! x


Listening - to nothing at the moment

Eating - I just had two double stuff Oreos

Drinking - water & Citrus C Odwalla because I am sick

Reading - Urban Homesteading by Rachel Kaplan. You can keep track of what I've been by becoming my friend on GoodReads (goodreads.com/wildflowerchild)

Watching - Twin Peaks!! I am so obsessed.

Planning - the Earth Day event at my school

Wearing - a red tank top layered over an orange one, grey jeans, and lots of bracelets
Nails - nada, I haven't been big into painting my nails lately.

Feeling - sick. :( I have strep or something terrible. I'm in bed right now because my friend ordered me to get some rest.

Weather - amazing! so sunny and beautiful.

Wanting - health! This weekend is Spring Weekend at my school, so I need to get better so I can enjoy the shenanigans

Needing - rest, I guess? that's what everyone has been suggesting I need

Thinking - a lot about my post-graduation plans, jobs, etc.

Enjoying - this hilarious Blingee my boy made me...and being back to blogging!

http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7e4/802095835_28884.gif?4


Also, please follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

14 comments:

  1. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, welcome back! The stickers picture is amazing :D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll get better soon! Maybe my giveaway will cheer you up, check it out here: http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/04/haute1-jewelery-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin peaks is the best! I'm watching it right now :)
    Thanks for visiting or blog

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing week!
    Have a stunning day!
    I wait for you for a new DIY POST!
    flowered and parfumed kisses from ROME!!
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blingee is awesome! Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw your blingy picture is cute! :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get better soon. It's still snowing where I live, which is causing lots of people to be sick! I hope you get to enjoy your sunshine this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, i also cought a cold when the weather was so good..'
    this photo with stickers made my day, hilarious and cute :PP

    maybe you'd like to visit my blogspot weirdoland? www.pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Earth Day event sounds like such a good idea, I'd love to know how it goes.
    I love wearing loads of bracelets it looks so summery!
    And I so need to start drinking more water...love the update, hope you get better soonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling better soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am your follower now. ^^ hope you get well soon :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for having posted a comment on my blog :)
    I like your style and all your looks, you are charming
    I'm following and i hope you come follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic