Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blech...Student Loans

In a desperate attempt to pay off my student loans, I have created a Fund Anything campaign. You can view the campaign here.

Basically, I have created this campaign because I am severely in debt after completing my undergraduate studies (well technically I don't officially graduate until May 19). I feel that my future is being compromised by the amount of loans I have taken out. I really want to do service or work for a non-profit, but I will not be able to pay all of my bills doing so because my student loan bills are so high (about $700 per month).

Any gift would be the most amazing thing ever, or even just some advice would be appreciated! I love all of my followers and all of your great advice!

Sending all my love. <33

Melissa


here's a sideways picture of me blowing all of my lovely followers a kiss, if that will help you decide to help me out ;P

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic