Thursday, July 11, 2013

Travelling (with ever+mi.crush)

As I have mentioned repeatedly, I have been super busy lately preparing for my big move to the amazing city of Boston. Yesterday, before going out shopping for even more necessary items (after I spent all morning lugging heavy furniture up from the basement), I stopped by my friends house to take some pictures by the tracks behind her house.

I received this romper from the incredibly kind, stylish, and overall awesome online boutique ever+mi.crush. I have previously featured ever+mi.crush in a Wishlist Wednesday in the past, but I cannot stop talking about how gorgeous the items they feature are! I wish I could own every single item.

Anyway, here are the photos my dear friend Jen took!


romper: c/o ever+mi.crush / black ballet flats: Payless



"Travelling the road
less known is where I want to be
My compass directing, electing
an open road with golden trees"
Travelling, by Paper Lions 

 




 Oh, and here's one of me being a goofball, just because.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely setting and awesome look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!
    I love your outfit xo

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit you look so pretty.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear you look so cute and adorable in this post,
    kisses from,
    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute top! You look great :) X

    www.tapeparade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Boston last year. It is an amazing city, I am so glad you are moving there! :D Wish I could, lol

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic