Thursday, November 21, 2013

Root: Inspired Food & Juicery



The other night, I went on a date (shocking, I know) to Root in Allston (Boston, MA). I cannot tell you enough about how wonderful this place is! The atmosphere is so relaxed and organic.They have a small menu, but everything on it sounds so incredible. I cannot wait to go back and try something else.

I ordered the build your own burger with pickled carrots, avocado, and garlic aioli. This place is entirely vegan, and I was so happy to see that they have some really cool vegan options, such as a vegan aioli!

I personally cannot wait to go for brunch today and try out the waffles, donut bites, and so much more. Check out their menus online!

I highly suggest you check this place out next time you're in the Boston area (and let me know, so we can go together!). Here's their site: http://www.rootboston.com


(images via rootboston.com)

5 comments:

  1. Cool post! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know where to go when I visit Boston MA to see my uncle. New post up glasses review come read thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh looks good! I am kind of anti-Boston (I hate the Red Sox with a passion), but I wouldn't mind checking out the vegan scene there. Sounds like there are some pretty good veg spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing place to eat!! Great blog :)

    ~Miki (petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm that looks so good! I'm at work and now I'm just drooling over that burger!


    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic