Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: Aupie

After coming back from my blogging hiatus, I decided to slightly alter the posts that I have been doing every week. If you are and have been a regular follower, you have probably noticed that I am still doing Tumblr Tuesday and Crafty Saturday, but have not yet done Wishlist Wednesday. As much fun as Wishlist Wednesday was, it was a lot of work to do. I have decided to no longer do a Wishlist Wednesday every single week, but rather I will be doing it occasionally. I'll do these posts when I have a sponsorship agreement with a company (which is the case this week), or when I find a brand I really like and would like to share. How's that sound?

This wishlist Wednesday is brought to you by Aupie.
I was contacted by Aupie earlier this month and asked to do a post featuring my favorite items...I had no idea that there would be so many items I really liked! The site has so many options - there really is something for everyone! I hope you like my picks.


http://images.aupie.com/apparel/Dress/AAD30126_03.jpg
Romantic Lace Dress, $46


http://images.aupie.com/apparel/Dress/AAD10517_02.jpg
Striped Chiffon Dress, $32


Sleeveless Deer Dress, $40                            


Geometric Print Top, $25


Sleeveless Dog Print Shirt, $28


Long Sleeve Swan Print Blouse, $30


Colorful Diamond Print Blouse, $30


Polka Dot Collared Sweater, $48


Geometric Scarf, $11


Blue and White Porcelain Floral Scarf, $28


Signs of the Zodiac Watch, $16


Sunburst Ring, $10

So, what is your favorite item?

2 comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic