Saturday, February 1, 2014

Crafty Saturday #35

Happy Saturday, my friends! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I am still on the recovery from this illness (recovering from asthma is unfortunately quite a struggle), so the majority of my weekend will be spent reading and relaxing. I hope to get some organizing and cleaning done in my apartment as well, but healing is my top priority at the moment. What are your plans for this weekend? I would love to hear what you are up to.

I hope you enjoy this weekend's crafts - they're all ones that I found extra inspiring and useful. I can't wait to get to try them out! If you're ever looking for more DIY/craft inspiration, check me out on Pinterest!

Ear Cuffs, via Always Rooney


diy craft: beaded pot holder - drifter and the gypsy blog
Beaded Pot Holders, via Drifter and the Gypsy


Berry lip stain
Berry Lip Stain, via Free People Blog

1 comment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic