Saturday, February 8, 2014

Crafty Saturday #36

After posting just two weeks ago about how I have been struggling to find DIY and craft ideas that inspire me, I seem to have had a complete change in luck. Perhaps I was just not coming across the right blogs, but I keep finding projects that I love. Hope you think these ideas are as great as I do...happy Saturday! x

Stamped Metal Monogram Pendant, via Shrimp Salad Circus


DSC 0062 2 1024x1024 DIY Vintage Planter Pincushion
Vintage Planter Pin Cushion, via My So Called Crafty Life


Fabric Covered Notebook, via Alyssa & Carla

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to stamp metal. Thanks for sharing!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic