Saturday, August 30, 2014

Crafty Saturday #46

It's the weekend again! You know what that means: Crafty Saturday! I've really come to enjoy putting together these DIY/craft posts. There are times when it can be really hard to find any projects that I am drawn to, and then there are times when I write up three weeks of posts because I've found so much great content (which is the case with this post - it was actually written on August 19). I feel like I'm finally starting to figure out where to look. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these projects because I sure do!


Collar Tips, via Honestly WTF


Envelopes, via Fellow Fellow


DIY macrame curtain
Macrame Curtain, via A Beautiful Mess

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic